Thursday, February 01, 2007

DELTA ZETA


Well i am joining a serority...or at least trying to! i am super stoked! I have gotten an awesome vibe the whole time and it is super exciting i get along well with them and they are so nice and you know what they aren't all skinny blondes like i dunno they are normal...i mean a few of those girls that you picture there but most are totally down to earth and it was exciting to feel like i just might have a better college life then i thought. It has been harder then i thought it would to get involved and have core friends and so the serority life seemed like a good thing for me and hopefully next year if all goes well i will be able to live there! hehehhee well i went to two events and They gave me a bid!!! and so that means they like me. and that they want me to rush! and so they gave me a shirt that is for our softball game against the ferternaties that raises money for our charity that helps the hearing impared which is AWESOME! and i even got a key to the house! how sweet is that??? lol well yeah i can't upload pictures from texas yet so i thought i'd keep you updated on college! I have had issues with my roommates and most of them don't lke the serority thing for one reason or another and have been hadnling the fact that i am pumped about it very immaturly and i think there is more behind it then just the fact that i want to be in a serority. I mean i dunno what the problem is but i am not gonna let it get to me i have made so many knew friends and i am soo excited my roommate Alyssa is also trying to get a Bid from the serority that i did and i bet she will cuz she is adorable and sooo nice and likeable! but i just loved it! lol well yeah my parents seemed like the idea wasn't the best at first but they turst me and my judgment about it. As well as i could tell that they realized how much this meant to me. because honestly since roxana is in Texas...and for soem reason i don't talk to high school firends regularly anymore it has been hard to find the good in college but a serority and this serority seems like a perfect answer and i am soooo excited for the things to come! heheheheehe and to make firends that i will have forever!!! i believe it will be worth EVERY penny! hehehehe well here is a picture of the bid! hehehehehehe

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Sounds cool Ashley. That is good that your parents trust your judgement. If you make sure you are true to yourself and your values and make good decisions you should be fine. Good luck. I am glad to hear you are so excited. Let us know how it goes.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

YEP this is a typical parental comment, but be careful kid. I trust you to but just be careful.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home