Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Now some pictures!!! hehhehe

Above is me, my big sis becca, and two other pledges cuddling in the back seat after big sis revealing off to the movies with all the DZs!!! (Blades of Glory SO FUNNY!!!)
My WHOLE Greek Family ( i don't think anyone knows how exactly but it happends...)

Me, My Big, Alyssa ( my roommate who joined with me i love her we are really close!) and her Big lindsay (who is super cute and sooo sweet!)


My direct Greek Fmaily Me, My Big, My Grand Big (My Big's Big lol) , and Great Big (My Big's Big's Big lol ) (me, becca, kim, laina)




ME AND MY BIG SIS BECCA @ REVEALING!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!




ME and BECCA before i knew she was my big at diamond sis revealing!!!!




1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

What cute, cute, super cute pictures. Very cool to see some of the bunch I hear you talk about.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home