Saturday, May 26, 2007

BRAD PAISLEY!!!

For those of you deprived of knowing who Brad Paisley is!!! (Country singer)
Me, Sarah, Michele, Lauren, Ashley G, and Steph at Delta Zeta just before we went to the concert!!!!

Michele and i taking every picture opportunity!!! lol



Yes, we all bought matching Brad Paisley Live T-Shirt i mean he is on the front 3 TIMES!!! who wouldn't want it??? lol


Me and Lauren while in my opinion Brad seranaded ME!!!! hahahahhaha
I went to the Brad Paisley Concert at Shore Line and it was awesome! I had lawn seats it were fun, and Taylor Swift, and Kellie Pickler were really good. But of course Brad was my favorite! I love him! I want my own Cowboy!!! lol well here are some pictures to show the high lights!!!





2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That does look fun. Thank you for enlightening me on who Brad Paisley is. My world is now complete. ; )

9:48 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

hahahahaha any time lol what are sisters for

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home