Thursday, July 12, 2007

me as a kid

ok so i have told you about the job i got with jumpbunch that has fitness games that goes to various preschools well the three classes i help out with on monday mornings are awesome kids and there is one girl who OMGosh she looks exactly like me when i was a little kid like she stuttards like NO OTHER! and she has the same color hair i did, the same bangs with shoulder lengthish hair that kinda curls at the end and she talks all the time and she is the cutest thing ever and i swear i wishi i could take a picture cuz she looks absurdly like my picture when i was a kid! and it is hard to not stare sometimes cuz it is so crazy lol and she is super willing to try all the games which makes my job a lot easier well i just thought it was a funny thing hehehehe yep i hope every one had a good 4th of july! hehehehehehe and i am putting my 2 weeks in for american eagle on saturday and then on the 30th-5th i am iin washington super excited!!!! but my disneyland trip failed:( mmaybe in the fall for a weekend or over winter break...we'll see...

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I hope you got a lot of clothes before you leave :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I would love to see a picture of her.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home