Wednesday, October 01, 2008

summary of me up until now

Hey!
Life has been soooo crazy lately, I am up for who knows what reason right now!
I will go to bed soon but I thought I should update you guys because I promised sarah I would. I tried to after all the traveling from this summer but it never works. It is just to complicated so i am just going to type my life lol. and feel free to read or skip along.
So we had recruitment for delta zeta and we have 23 amazing new memebers in our house which i am really excited about. I have also been doing really well in school and i have felt like all my hard work this semester is finally paying off!
I am going to a small group bible study with some of the young women at New Life Covenant so that is exaciting and a lot of fun!
My life is so crazy busy and full of studd all the time in a way I am not used to! However it is nice feeling like i have a lot of resposibilities.
As alumni relations for DZ I just put together a bi annual newsletter and sent them all out this week so that is really cool and exciting. We are also having our philanthropy event called turtle bowl this saturday which means that all the money we raise from this goes to the hearing and speech imparied! so it will be a lot of fun ( it is a flag football turnoment)
I also went to a sharks game today. (that is hockey) and we won! it is only a preseason game but it was still a blast!
Well that is all for now I will try to keep you guys up to date. This is a very easy way for me to share with you guys what is going on in my life I just can't handle the pictures.
Well I hope you enjoyed the first of many regular posts coming from me! If you have any questions please ask I know this is just summary of what is going on in my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

nice update!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Thank for sharing. I don't see you enough.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home