Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fall 2008

Ok so this semester i have been tested a lot...
i have pondered several questions that will sound very broad to everyone but i have been pushed emotionally to every opposite feeling this past semester and i dont want this to seem morbid because although a lot of my experiences were definate struggles they were also benefical in helping me see new things or forcing me to come to terms with things that are hard to accept.
Some questions that I have been thinking about that I still do not have all the answers to...
-What impact do I have on other people?
-How do I want to live me life?
-Who do I want in my life?
-How can I change for the better?
-How can I reach out to people that I am not close to now?
-Why do I have the friends I have?
-Why am I a Delta Zeta?
- How can I be the Delta Zeta my founders would be proud of?
-How do I grow in the "right" direction?
-How can anyone not like COUNTRY MUSIC! lol (i had to put it in there)

I have lost a very close friend and an aquaintence...
I have been rethinking the closest people in my life...
I have been questioning everything I believe and do...
Lastly, I been thinking about where I will end up if I stay how I am and if that is the place I really want to be...

This semester has just definately been God testing me in more ways than I have ever felt. I don't like to dwell on the loss of a friend that could have done so much for so many poeple but was taken away at 21 when he wasn't beng stupid he was just putting others first. However, it is in my heart constantly and I just ask for your prayers.

Highlights of this semester...
*I went to Disneyland *I got a second little sis *I got to branch out and get closer to girls I haven't really been around in my sorority *played tons and tons of country music *turned 20 *got a small job as a personal assitant *spent thanksgiving with my whole family *took a step training class *kept up my TV watching of greys anatomy, greek, private practice, and girlmore girls * I am sure many other things as well...

What I hope to do this winter break
-be very involved with the refugee girls that need some American girlfriends
-go to sixflags magic mountain (might have to be a next semester trip...)
-work a lot
-deep clean my room (it gets less and less crap stuffed in the closet every break from school)
-spend time with my family playing ticket to ride
-exercising (hopefully more step trianing)
-do a better job of keeping up my blog
-and just have a stress free good time!


Happy Holidays and I hope you re all excited for Christmas!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Wow, those are great questions. I think it is awesome that you are even thinking about questions that deep. I feel like I should be asking some of those same things. Thanks for sharing.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home