Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beauty Bowl
















Every Spring Kappa Sigma Fraternity holds an event call Beauty Bowl. This is a powder puff flag football game. I played last spring and I decided to come back and play this year. We were a complete joke last year and we wanted to change that this year. We practiced 7-10 times before the big day. The way it works is each sorority that wants to play pays and then fraternities that want to coach pay and all the proceeds go to the philanthropy of which ever sorority wins. It is a great cause and a lot of fun. Unfortunately, we lost however we did suprise the team that was talking a lot of trash. We were the first team they played and we scared them pretty good we held our own and were pretty aggressive. I was proud of our team! It was a lot of fun and I with it was an event held every semester! It is fun to get my aggression out and prove that I am not that girl who doesn't want to get a little tough. I am normally very girlie! I don't handle bugs, dirt, and well you get the point but center/lineman I am all down for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home