Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day TWO!

I have been a runner for awhile and I have recently added body sculpting and I loved it! I am going to use this blog as my reflection on my journey for not only a life style change but the begining to being able to fully experience everything in life to the fullest. The more fit the more options you have. I am going to set out to train for another half marathon for this spring or summer and hopefully try a new sport this summer! So far I have learned to track what I eat and make no excuse for getting my run into my day. Most poeple in life are not very encouraging of this goal for a variety reasons...mostly because then that puts pressure on them to put down the taco bell and live life the way we were designed. So this is where I will be sharing my struggle and success! DAY TWO...I feel it is gonna rock! Time for work! Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home