Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rose Ball!

My Grand Big from Kappa Sigma Fraternity
My Delta Zeta Greek Family
(missing my big sis and other little and my one and only grand little)

House Picture!


My date and I



On April 24, 2009 I had my first Rose Ball! Every semester Delta Zeta has a dance kinda like prom. But they are never as formal as prom. Well Rose Ball is! we invite all our alumni back to come they reunite with friends and we have an excuse to get a better venue and dress up more! It was such a blast! We also vote on awards in the chapter before the dance. well i was not in chapter but i was told i was nominated for an award and I WON!!!! MOST INSPARATIONAL SISTER! It was awesome and so exciting! and such an honor! well here are a few pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home